1. Embrace the "play" and the "discovery" elements.
2. Remember that magnets can rotate inside and you can position the hoops to be attracting at the strongest / sweet spot of your preference -> "Pinch and Twist"
3. Hold the hoops directly across from where magnet is embedded.
4. Think in terms of a front / middle / back planes and explore maintaining the hoops in these planes.
5. Consider "listening" to what the hoops want to do and where they want to go - as opposed to what YOU want them to do.
6. Explore and come up with your own moves!